To reset a Chromebook please follow these steps.
- Press and hold Esc + + Power. A yellow exclamation point (!) is displayed.
- Press Ctrl + D to begin dev mode, then Enter. A red exclamation point is displayed.
- You will get a message about OS verification, you will need to hit SPACEBAR
- You will see a message about OS verification being off. press ENTER
- The chromebook will reboot. You will need to select the Guest network and hit Continue
- Hit Accept and Continue
- Your chromebook should be at the Enterprise Enrollment screen. Log in and your Chromebook should be good to go.