Search Site

This search form uses an instant search feature. As you type, search results will appear automatically below the search field. When you've entered you desired search terms use tab to navigate through the available results and hit enter to open the selected page or document.
Enrollment Docs Needed
Enrollment Docs Needed
Tonya Varnell
Thursday, January 24, 2019

Documentation needed for Enrollment in Paris School District: 

1) Child's Birth Certificate
2) Child's Social Security Card
3) Proof of Guardianship if other than Parents listed on Birth Certificate (Custody/Foster Agreement)
4) Proof of Residence  (Electric Bill, PO Box Verification, Rental Agreement, Letter from Homeowner verifying residence) 
5) Current Immunization Record

(KF Registration will be in April/May.  Please bring these 5 items with you!)
Please visit these sites for ordering replacement SS Cards or Birth certificates:

Arkansas Social Security Card

Arkansas Birth Certificates

Or you can get birth certificates by getting a form from our local DHS office and taking it to our Health department.